The Victus Platform contains a comprehensive and continuously evolving recipe database of healthy and delicious recipes, tailored for a wide range of health conditions
Each ingredient and recipe has been scientifically
classified according to:
– Nutrition content
– Food constituents/compounds (including allergens)
– Suitability for inclusion in various diet templates
– HEALTH PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE –
The Victus Platform contains 3 different ingredient-filtering modules
Clinicians can ‘mix & match’ filters from one, two or all three of the modules, according to the specific needs of each client.
Single Food Group Filters
Eg. dairy, soy, eggs
50+ Filtering Options
Multiple Selections Enabled
Food Intolerance Filters
E.g. lactose, fructose
20+ Filtering Options
Multiple Selections Enabled
Diet Template Filters
E.g. Low Histamine Diet
12+ Filtering Options
1 Selection Enabled
– PERSONALIZED PLANS IN MINUTES – By selecting or eliminating
appropriate recipe ingredients and
filters, clinicians can create
personalized health programs.. with just a few clicks
– WEEKLY MENU – The Victus Menu Planning Tool
– Practitioners and their clients can also create weekly menu plan from the clients filtered recipe list
– Practitioners can create menus for specific conditions and then issue them to multiple clients at once
– MOBILE ACCESS –
Clients get immediate mobile access to
an online healing program that has been
personalized for their current health needs
Once a program has been created and saved in a
client’s online portal, the system automatically
generates a personal login email.
Clients can then access their nutrition plans, filtered recipes and tailored program information via their smart phone or computer.
As healing progresses, the program can easily be
updated by the practitioner, with a quick change to the dietary filters. These changes will automatically be updated within the client’s portal as soon as the ‘save’ button has been clicked.
Key benefits for clients
– Flattens client learning curves
– Reduces adoption mistakes and
– Enables faster healing outcomes.
– SAMPLE RECIPE –
The recipes contained within the database, have been developed or adapted to suit the needs of busy home cooks.
Victus Platform Recipes:
– Contain only wholefood ingredients
– Feature easy to follow instructions
– Display nutritional information
– Easily find ingredients in their local grocery store
– Learn new food preparation skills
– Access personalized recipes
– Create weekly menu plans
– Keep track of their nutrient intake
– Adopt lifestyle change faster
– Adhere to programs for longer
– Become preventative focused
– BONUS SOFTWARE –
BONUS Practitioner Software Option
The Victus Platform also caters to new, part-time and low-tech practitioners who want to move away from paper based practice management systems but who don’t currently have need for really advanced practice management software.
– Make online appointments
– Make progress notes
– Communicate program updates to clients using their portal
– INTEGRATIONS –
Practitioners already using Practice Management Software or other clinical software may also be able to integrate it with the Victus Platform.
Contact Pauline@victushealth.com to discuss!
– LIFESTYLE MODIFICATION TOOLS –
The Victus Platform Fosters Coordinated, Personalized and Participative Care
The Platform includes a range of health tracking tools and a secure communication portal where clients can record progress, food reactions, notes and questions. These tools are designed to empower clients’ to take a more active role in their own health care.
The most reliably classified and
extensive menu planning program available online
The Platform’s ingredient classification data has been aggregated from
the leading world authorities on the diets and food compounds featured.
The Victus Platform is a continuously evolving cloud-based resource
that has been custom designed and built on a closed and secure platform.
Updates occur automatically in the cloud and its intuitive user interface
makes it easy to use (even for low-tech users)
– COMPANY FOUNDERS –
The Victus Platform is an innovative new practice building system that has been developed by two Australian women, whose experiences maintaining children on special diets inspired the enabled functionality.
The Platform was successfully launched in Australia in 2013 and is now being used by clinicians in 10 countries.
A board of highly qualified and multi-disciplinary advisors supports the Company’s Founders and Directors
Victus Practitioners and Advisory Board Members play a crucial role in the Platforms ongoing evolution.
Optimize your clinical outcomes and take control of your time using – Victus Health’s Cloud based Software –
Email: email@example.com Please note that we are in AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time. PO BOX 308, BLI BLI, QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA. 4560
For enquiries phone Pauline O'Sullivan on ph +61 414 311 968