The Victus Nutrition Platform offers Nutrition Professionals a way to:
- engage more clients beyond the first appointment and help them to rapidly eliminate unhealthy habits and
adopt lifestyle changes with ease
- tailor individualised nutrition plans for clients with complex conditions….without spending hours collating recipes,
creating ingredient hand-outs and developing menu plans
- increase the bottom-line without working more hours
The Victus Nutrition Platform contains:
- a scientifically classified ingredient data-base
- a whole-food recipe data-base and
- proprietary software designed for personalised nutrition interventions
These tools enable trained clinicians to:
- Create nutrition programs for a variety of eating styles e.g. Paleo, Vegetarian, Vegan, Low Carb, Fodmaps etc
- Cater to multiple food allergies by eliminating specific ingredients e.g. Gluten, Dairy, Fish, Nuts, Peanuts etc
- Address food intolerances e.g. Oxalates, Amines, Glutamates etc
- Integrate different healing protocols e.g. IBS, SIBO, Yeast and Bacterial Overgrowths etc.
- Modify ‘done-for-you’ Meal Plan Templates and apply them to individual client profiles
AND run online group programs using specific healing protocols to:
- achieve better client outcomes
- reduce delivery costs
- enable clinicians to serve more clients and still have time for a life!
Monthly hosting fees start at $49 p/m and a One-Time-Only Set-up Fee supplies a licence to use
the proprietary nutrition programming software and share the recipes and meal planning templates with clients.
Victus Health is currently taking advantage of the 2020 Christmas/ New Year Period to reboot our Programs
but will be issuing new licenses in the first half of 2021.
To register your interest to complete a Free Software Trial or purchase a Licence
please email Support@victushealth.com with your name, phone number and the details of your
clinic and nutrition focus.
The Victus Health Support Team